July 8, 2012

Pastel Candy Girl


Hi!!

I've been pretty MIA from real life and virtual life cause I've discovered something totally awesome!

Digital art on the iPad!

OMG I cannot stress how I miss drawing so so much!

For the past 3-ish years in Australia, I always felt empty. Finally drawing has ignited my passion again and somehow I feel excited to wake up and draw draw draw!

On the hindsight, I've been ignoring the bf cause I'm reading or drawing every waking moment. I have no desire to go out at all and I think it's driving bf nuts.

Oh well... Lol!

Anyway, here's something I drew while learning the ropes of digital art, which is wayyyy more fun than traditional art!

Feeling generous as all, I've also uploaded a some process pictures!




In the spirit of the pastel candy trend, I name her Candace.

She was kind of a copy of Arrow Girls by Peppeisel on deviantart.

I was telling my brother how I really wanted to grasp the ropes of digital art but I had no idea where to start. He gave me a WTF-you-so-stupid-look (I was really scared), leaned over my laptop and typed 'Line Art' on the deviantart search. He then proceeded to look incredibly serious and pointed at the screen and said 'Start here'.

And the rest was history.

I copied the drawing the best I could but I decided to colour her a different way. (The original was really vivid and strong)

Sooo... That's how Candice was created! Heeee...

Cheers!!

♡ ♡ 

M.May

8 comments :

  1. Awww everyone is so talented... except me LOL I so wish I could draw. Candice looks lovely, I really like the colours you chose! So soft and feminine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love your drawing, you're so good! I know what you mean though, I feel like I need to find something I'm passionate about to do and get some inspiration and motivation as well. Not sure what though. >_<"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your digital art drawing is gorgeous.. I wish I had a talent of some sort. Keep it up! :')

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're really good at drawing! it's neat they have an option of doing that on the ipad. lol with technology nowadays, anything it possible! i just borrowed a book to learn how to draw lol i've always wanted to try~. i feel like reintroducing hobbies into our lives are really great reenergizers! so it's awesome you're getting back into drawing ^_^

    keep in touch <3


    -Joyce
    carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, you artistic girl!! I'm jelly of your skills *A* it's amazinggg~~ I hope you give your bf a bit of attention soon =P poor guy, at least you've been doing productive work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could draw. The only artistic thing I can do is..... Yeah. Not much XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is what I've been doing for the past month too!!!
    Which app are you using? I was using notability but it only has like 9 colours and is actually meant for taking notes LOL! But I find the other art apps a little too much ...? But still though! Your drawing is awesome !! Draw me hehe! Wait...we can draw each other xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you're really talented! I hope you draw more! The shading is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a ♡ message!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...